Accessibility is a university community responsibility. Here you will find an array of services and resources that will allow you to benefit from or to participate in making the University of Ottawa an accessible campus for all.
Services formerly provided by the Office for Prevention of Discrimination and Harassment are now provided by the Human Rights Office (HRO). A new website will be available soon.
You can contact the Human Rights Office by email at respect@uOttawa.ca, or by phone at 613-562-5222. All communication is confidential.
An accessible campus
- Notice of Service Interruption
- Emergency measures
- Parking and Transportation
- Understanding barriers to accessibility
- Creating accessible documents – Accessibility Toolkit (1st Edition)
- Accessibility Resources (Council of Ontario Universities)
- Planning accessible events
- Accessibility resource kit for professors and educators
- Access Service (SASS)
- Centre for Students with Disabilities (SFUO)
- Centre for Equity and Human rights
- Committee on the Quality of the Student Experience Accessibility Subcommittee
- Multi-Year Accessibility Plan