Accessibility is a university community responsibility. Here you will find an array of services and resources that will allow you to benefit from or to participate in making the University of Ottawa an accessible campus for all.
An accessible campus
- Notice of Service Interruption
- Emergency measures
- Parking and Transportation
- Understanding barriers to accessibility
- Creating accessible documents – Accessibility Toolkit (1st Edition)
- Accessibility Resources (Council of Ontario Universities)
- Planning accessible events
- Accessibility resource kit for professors and educators
- Access Service (SASS)
- Centre for Students with Disabilities (SFUO)
- Centre for Equity and Human rights
- Committee on the Quality of the Student Experience Accessibility Subcommittee
- Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
Notice of consultation
The University of Ottawa is soliciting feedback from students, professors, staff and the community on the draft version of the Policy on the Provision of Adaptive Measures for Students with Disabilities. Please send your comments to the Human Right Office by April 23, 2014.
You can share your input:
By regular mail:
Human Rights Office
1 Stewart, Room 114
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
Consultation Period: March 24, 2014 to April 23, 2014.