The University maintains varied and productive links with the surrounding community. Its professors, researchers, students and staff are active in several national organizations. Members of the University community can also access a wealth of resources as a result of the institution's proximity to the government bodies and embassies located in the National Capital.
- Association des universités de la francophonie canadienne
- Association of Part-Time Professors of the University of Ottawa (APTPUO)
- Association of Professors of the University of Ottawa (APUO)
- Association of Professors Retired from the University of Ottawa (APRUO)
- Association pour le développement de la mesure et de l'évaluation en éducation (ADMÉÉ)
A digital media bank for teaching biology
- Canadian Association for Graduate Studies
Mainly faculties of graduate studies which represent and foster graduate studies at Canadian universities.
- Canadian Association for Translation Studies
The purposes of this learned society are to promote research in the fields of translation, terminology and interpretation, and to communicate the researches and findings of its members and of other researchers and educators.
- Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL)
CARL provides leadership to the Canadian university research library community through activities designed to promote scholarly communication. We work towards a national research library resource- sharing network that will improve support to university teaching and research through advances in national networked telecommunications, intellectual property and copyright policies.
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- Canadian Political Science Association
The objectives of the Association are to encourage and develop political science and its relationship with other disciplines. This Web site gives access to many useful documents and links.
- Canadian Union of Public Employees Local 2626 (CUPE2626)
Undergraduate and graduate students - academic workers at the University of Ottawa
- Carleton University
- Centre for Legal Translation and Documentation (CLTD)
- Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO)
- Constitutional Law of Canada
This Web site contains many valuable information resources and various legal-based links which will appeal to all persons interested in constitutional law issues in Canada and internationally.
- La Cité Collégiale
- Laurentian University
- Montfort Hospital
- National Capital Institute of Communications (NCIT)
- National Research Council (NRC)
- NSERC (National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada)
- Ottawa-Carleton Institute of Biology
- Ottawa Centre for Research and Innovation (OCRI)
- Ottawa Civic Hospital Loeb Research Institute
- Ottawa Hospital
- Civic Campus
- General Campus
- Riverside Campus
- Public Service Commission of Canada (PSC)
- Queensway Carleton Hospital
- Réseau de la recherche sur la francophonie canadienne (French only)
- Royal Ottawa Hospital
- Saint Paul University
- Sisters of Charity: SCO Health Service: Provides a continuum of integrated health care services for the elderly, the disabled, and the terminally ill.
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Support Staff Retirees Association
- The University of Ottawa Community Legal Clinic
- University of Ottawa Heart Institute