The University of Ottawa’s Career Development Centre and Co-operative Education Programs invite you to attend our uOttawa Mobility Fair.
Join universities, professional schools and work-abroad employers from Canada and around the globe and meet exceptional students from our world-class university during this two-day event. Promote your academic programs, organization or employment opportunities, as well as the lifestyle advantages of living in your community. Inform students about your admission or recruitment process, important deadlines and available scholarships, grants and financial assistance.
Choose the date that works best for you (subject to availability):
EVENT: uOttawa Mobility Fair
DATE: Tuesday, October 4 and/or Wednesday, October 5, 2016
TIME: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
PLACE: University of Ottawa Main Campus
REGISTRATION FEES: $400 + HST = $452 / day
Included with registration:
- One assigned table and two chairs, with access to one electrical outlet
- Two lunch vouchers, if needed
- Two parking vouchers, if needed
- Coffee and refreshments served throughout the morning and afternoon
- Wireless Internet access
- Event promotion to students through our website, social media, event posters and emails, offering you on-campus visibility
This event is accessible as per the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please contact us so we can accommodate your needs as necessary.
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.