Looking for a career at UOHS?
Welcome to the Careers Page. Here you can find all of the information related to starting your career at the University of Ottawa Health Services (UOHS).
UOHS is a fast paced clinic that caters to the University of Ottawa students, staff, and the surrounding area. We look for individuals that are passionate about health and want to make a difference in the health care industry.
Our current opportunities are listed below.
What our employees love about working here
- “When I tell somebody that I work at UOHS and there are 135 staff and 60 doctors; that is impressive. I’m still impressed myself when I hear myself say it.”
- “Juste pour vous expliquer l’implication et l’amour de mon travail, cela fait 25 ans que je suis ici et j’ai seulement manqué une journée de travail.”
- “I like working at the University of Ottawa Health Services because of the team of people that surround me. Everyone works together and collaborates to get projects done and you can always count on everyone else for a helping hand”
- “Over the years, I’ve seen how we’ve really become way more efficient in providing faster access to care to students and how the students in return really recognize the value that health services brings to their schooling here"
- “Everything, every person does, everyday has an impact on another person. People and attitude is what it’s all about in this business. Depending on attitude, each day, we have the power to make or break a moment in someone’s day. I take that responsibility very seriously.”
- “I find when I’m coming to work, I’m coming to spend time with friends, and that makes work pleasurable”
- “C’est plus qu’un job, c’est une passion”
5 Reasons to join UOHS
- Great working environment
- Fully computerized clinics
- Clinics centralized in the downtown core
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan
Wait timeApproximate Wait time at Walk-in Clinic
Please consider making an appointment with your family doctor for non-urgent issues
Hours of Operation
100 Marie Curie, Ottawa
Monday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 2 PM
Sunday: 10 AM - 2 PM*
*Summer Hours: The Walk-in Clinic will be closed on Sundays from June 4th to August 27th
After Hours Access to Care
Patients registered with a family doctor at UOHS
In case of emergency, always dial 911. THAS connects you to a nurse who can provide medical advice, or, if appropriate, provide access to a family health team doctor or suggest that you go to emergency.
Patients not registered with a family doctor at UOHS – Ontario residents
In case of emergency, always dial 911. Telehealth Ontario is a free service that allows Ontario residents to speak to a Registered Nurse with their medical questions any time of the day or night. This could be when you're sick or injured but aren't sure if you need to see a doctor or can treat the situation at home.
Patients not registered with a family doctor at UOHS – Quebec residents