Apply for residence

2017/2018 academic year

Apply in the Housing Portal, via uoZone.

Fully rented for September: 90U and Henderson - please  pick another residence.

2nd year students and up

Available options:

Welcome exchange students !

As an exchange student, you can book a room at the Brooks Residence for a period of 4 or 8 months.

Photo credit : La Gazette

“Welcome Home Gee-Gees! Our goal is to provide you with an exceptional housing experience that contributes to your overall academic success and feeling of belonging to the university community. Your time in residence will provide you with opportunities for personal growth and learning, and allow you to create lifelong memories and friendships. It’s your place to unwind, have fun, create, laugh, work, live. It’s your place to call home.” --- Rachelle Clark 

Returning to residence - Application online postponed to March 8, 3:00 p.m.

You live in Brooks, Hyman Soloway or 45 Mann,and wish to stay for another year? Apply in the Housing Portal, via uoZone 
by March 20 to retain your priority for a room you occupy in your unit.

Summer accommodation in apartment-style residence

Check the Student Housing Billboard to see what’s available for sublet and consult the Sublet page to know how to proceed.

Requests and documents

Cancel my room / Change my room / Return to residence / Sublet or Takeover


Back to top