Return to residence
To apply, go to the Housing Portal (via uoZone)
As a current resident, you need to re-apply in order to live in residence next year.
4 options exclusive to 2nd year students and up:
- 45 Mann apartment style residence
- Brooks apartment style residence: ask for clusters 75 Louis Pasteur or 620 King-Edward
- Friel suite and studio style residence, with 2 dedicated floors
- Rideau Residence, with 2 dedicated floors offering single occupancy rooms
Brooks, Hyman Soloway and 45 Mann residents
You can return to residence in September
Available in the Housing Portal (in uoZone):
- Stay in your room, or ask to move to another unit within your residence.
Check the dates and deadlines page, apply, and sign a new residence agreement when notified.
- Move to a zone exclusive to students in 2nd year and up:
- Take over a place in Brooks or in Hyman Soloway in May, and request accommodation for September. Your application for Housing will have priority.
Consider living in one of the options exclusive to upper year students.
Apply in the Housing Portal, in uoZone
- 45 Mann
- Brooks (2 clusters: 620 King Edward and 75 Louis Pasteur)
- Friel (2 dedicated floors with suites and studios)
- Rideau, (2 floors with large single occupancy rooms, with private bathroom)
- Hyman Soloway (where many units have been set aside)
Or request a room in any other residence.
Please note that rooms in these residences are assigned in priority to newly admitted students who met the guaranteed housing response date. Therefore, we will only contact you if there is any availability remaining after those students have been assigned. To apply, go to the Housing Portal, via uoZone.
Check the dates and deadlines.