Come live the campus experience in residence!
Parents and future residents, come and meet us in Ottawa on the weekend of July 21-23 and get a head start on your transition to residence and campus living.
As a student, you can expect to:
- Experience residence life in a traditional style residence
- Get acquainted with the campus and learn about services available to you
- Interact with upper year students who have so much to share
- Learn from expert keynote speakers
As a parent, you can expect to:
- Stay at the Rideau Residence
- Learn from an expert keynote speaker how you can support your child going through the transition to the university.
The weekend package* includes:
- 2 nights stay
- Dinner (Friday night), breakfast (Saturday), breakfast (Sunday)
- 1 keynote speaker for students and 2 keynote speakers for parents
- The Northern Lights Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill and a coupon for 1 free beavertail (Saturday night)
To book a room, pick the dates (2017-07-21 – 2017-07-23), enter code COMPASS2017 and press “Find a room”
|Weekend Package||Cost||With taxes|
|Parent Room (1 person)||$130.00||$146.90|
|Parent/family Room (2 people)||$161.75||$182.78|
|Parent/family Room (3 people)||$193.50||$222.53|
|Parent/family room (4 people)||$225.25||$254.53|
* A two-night stay is mandatory