1) Where can I find enrolments breakdowns for uOttawa students?
Our detailed enrolment reports which include various classifications for every faculty are found here: http://www.uottawa.ca/institutional-research-planning/resources/facts-figures/fact-book .
2) Who do I contact to obtain statistics that are not available on the website?
All statistics available to the public can be found on our website. However, we invite you to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 613-562-5954 with any questions.
3) How satisfied are uOttawa students with their overall experience at the University of Ottawa?
The 2013 End of program Survey, with a 46% response rate, demonstrates that 90% of students are satisfied or very satisfied with their overall experience at uOttawa. The frequency distributions for all close ended questions are published here: http://www.uottawa.ca/institutional-research-planning/surveys
4) How many academic employees are at University of Ottawa?
There were 2,968 academic employees in 2014. To obtain a detailed breakdown of uOttawa academic and support staff, please visit our Fact Book: http://www.uottawa.ca/institutional-research-planning/resources/facts-figures/fact-book .
5) What percentage of uOttawa graduates find employment after graduation?
Survey data from the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU), indicates that the 6 month employment rate for uOttawa’s 2011 graduates was 89.2%. Please visit our performance indicator page to obtain graduate rates and employments rates by program: http://www.uottawa.ca/institutional-research-planning/resources/facts-figures/performance-indicators .