Training: Sexual Harassment
Why visit this site?
This site was created to raise awareness in the University community on matters relating to sexual harassment. It provides a dynamic interactive online experience where you will learn:
- How to recognize, respond to and prevent sexual harassment
- What the law says
- What your responsibility is as a member of the University community
Who is this for?
Sexual harassment is everyone’s responsibility. More specifically, this site was developed for:
- Managers & Supervisors
Why is this topic important?
- You need to understand what sexual harassment is in order to avoid problematic behaviours and serious consequences.
- If it happens to you, you need to know what actions to take.
- If you have supervisory responsibilities, you must act if you know about it.