Compare meal plan costs
Costs of 2017-2018 meal plans
Academic meal plans (September 2017 to April 2018)
|7-day meal plan
|5-day meal plan||Pay-As-You-Go|
|Dining Hall access||7-day unlimited access||
5 day unlimited access
|Pay door rate with with Dining Dollars|
Costs of semester plans 2017-2018
Meal plans by semester (fall 2017 and winter 2018)
|7 day||5 day||Pay-As-You-Go||Block A||Block B||Block C|
|Access to the Dining Hall||Unlimited access 7 days a week||Unlimited access Monday 4 AM to Friday 23:59 PM||Pay the entrance fee with Dining Dollars||25 single access||50 single access||75 single access|
|Offered semesters||Fall and winter||Fall and winter||Fall and winter||Fall and winter||Fall and winter||Fall and winter|
|Total cost||$2,300||$1,987.50||$1,550||$315 + tax||$577.50 + tax||$787.50 + tax|
Benefits and savings
Benefits and Savings
5-day and 7-day meal plans:
- Full access to the 24/7 Dining Hall whenever you want, as often as you want.
- Use the “My Pantry” station in the Dining Hall to cook your own meals.
- Wide variety of food options, menus, the Dietary Restriction Program and the Boxed Lunch Program.
- No taxes are charged.
- The 7 day plan provides the best value-for-money.
Pay-As-You-Go meal plan:
- Can be used at over 22 food locations on campus.
- Access to 24/7 All-you-care-to-eat Dining Hall at the door rate, tax free.
- Pay no tax on all food prepared on campus.
Block plan for the 24/7 Dining Hall:
- 24-hour access to the Dining Hall whenever you want.
- Priority access to the 24/7 Dining Hall.
- Block plan C allows you to save on the regular door rate to the Dining Hall.