Enter this barcode
Group study room policy
- Group study rooms may be booked once per day for up to 3 hours.
- Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- As a courtesy to others, if you are not going to use a room you booked, please log in, go to "My bookings", select the booking and press "Cancel booking".
- Room bookings will be held for 30 mins from the start of the booking.
- The minimum group size varies for each type of study room, make sure you meet the requirements when booking.
- Bookings must include the names of all members of the group. Bookings that do not include the minimum or exceed the room capacity will be canceled.
- Choose a nickname for your group in order for all members to identify the booking.
- Use the room for collaborative, academic purposes only.
- Respect the Noise, Food and Drink policy that applies to the room you are using. The policy varies by room location.
- Keep an eye at all times on your belongings and take them all with you when leaving.
- Use only tables and chairs provided with the room, in order to respect the maximum capacity allowed by fire code regulations.
- Always clean the room before you leave. Put all garbage in the recycling bins provided throughout the library and take all your belongings with you.
- Problems or questions? Contact email@example.com