Join us for an inspiring and purposefully curated 3-day virtual Summit for self-identifying Black, Indigenous and women of colour (BIWOC) pursuing careers in business and STEM. Connect with your community and hear powerful changemaker talks, engage in learning sessions, grow your network, and meet employers at the Career Expo. Together, let’s lead with audacity and redefine our future on our own terms.
What’s in it for you!
- Expand your network of peers and industry leaders in business and STEM
- Hear from dynamic and inspirational BIWOC who are boldly innovating, leading and disrupting the status quo
- Enhance your knowledge of gender and racial equity in the postsecondary and workplace environments
- Participate at our Career Expo with leading employers, and career and wellness professionals
- Experience energizing live performances and win prizes and giveaways
- Receive an exclusive digital swag bag showcasing women entrepreneurs
Limited Number of Bursaries Available: we want to welcome everyone interested in attending and ensure we are being financially accessible. We are offering a limited number of General Passes at no cost to students at post-secondary institutions and recent graduates looking for work and identify as BIWOC in Canada.
Please click here on the bursary form to fill out a short support application by October 10, 2021 at 11:55 EST.
Date: November 7, 2021
Employer: Accelerate Her Future