What are the important components of a resume? What skills and abilities should be emphasized? Career Services can help you write your resume and cover letter.
How to build a solid resume
A resume presents certain essential information which reflects your professional background. Below, you will find advice on the different components of a resume.
Basic examples :
- Telfer School of Management
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Masters resumé
- Academic CV
The Ontario Council on Graduate Studies (OCGS) recommends this format for applications to academic positions in Ontario
The Winning Resume
Interested in improving your resume and cover letter?
- Contact Career Services to book an individual appointment
- Drop-in weekdays from 9am to 4:30 pm (assistance on first come, first served basis)
* Remember to bring a paper copy of your documents