Win a banner signed by the Arkells!
Win one of two uO Show banners signed by the Arkells!
Contest Eligibility and Rules
The masculine gender includes the feminine and is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
- The contest is only open to students/staff registered at uOttawa;
- Employees, representatives and agents of Community Life Service (“Sponsor”), and its parent companies, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to enter;
- The contest begins on October 11, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. (EST) and ends on October 19, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (EST);
- To enter, a participant must (1) like the uOttawa Campus Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/uOCampus/) and (2) like this post (https://www.facebook.com/uOCampus/photos/a.375772782491092.83595.182342275167478/1085478404853856/?type=3&theater);
- Two winners will be chosen at random amongst the people who have completed the two steps;
- The winners will be tagged in the comments on Facebook within the two business days following the contest end and instructed to send a private message to the uOttawa Campus page. It is the winner’s responsibility to check his notifications;
- Two (2) winners will receive one (1) banner hand signed by The Arkells;
- By participating in the contest, participant consents to the collection and use of the information they submit. By entering the contest, the winner authorizes the University of Ottawa to use, their idea, name, photograph, location, voice, image and / or statement regarding the prize for advertising or other purposes, without any compensation;
- The University of Ottawa will not assume liability of any nature in all cases where their inability to act results from an event or situation beyond its control, a strike, lockout or any other labor dispute occurs in the sponsor facilities or in the facilities of the organizations or businesses whose services are used for holding the contest;
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend any Contest or to amend these General Contest Rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever;
- The University of Ottawa is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant’s ability to participate in this contest.