Comfort Food Festival
Take your mind off your busy schedule and enjoy some comfort food.
Midterms are just around the corner, days are shorter and the temperature is getting cooler. Luckily for you, the arrival of fall means that the uOttawa Comfort Food Festival is just around the corner.
Three days. Four food trucks. So many delicious meals.
Your favourite comfort food, from tacos to mac and cheese will be served for the occasion. From October 9 to 11, you can treat yourself and enjoy some delicious comforting food.
|Dates and times|
What to eat?
Donut Rain on My Parade
- Donuts (6, 12 or 18)
- Hot Chocolate
- Smokin' Philly Cheese Steak with Peppers & Onions on a Hoagie Bun
- Smokin' Pulled Pork with Apple Mango Slaw on a Brioche Bun
- Smokin' Pulled Maple Turkey with Apple Mango Slaw on a Brioche Bun
- Quarter Rack - Oven Baked- Baby Back Ribs with Mac & Cheese
- Mac & Cheese
- add pulled pork
- add pulled turkey
- French Fries
- Grilled Cheese with Fries
- with bacon
- with pulled pork
- with buffalo chicken
- with bruschetta and balsamic glaze
True North Eats
- Tacos (vegan option available)
- Vegan "fish"
- Pulled pork and pulled jackfruit with ou without fries
- Fish and chips (both fish and vegan "fish" available)