Towards a Safe Return to Campus
Summary of changes and news (updated July 30, 2021, 10:20 a.m.)
Community Health Ambassadors
Have you seen our ambassadors walking around campus with their bright yellow shirts? Get to know them, they are here to answer all your questions and give you advice on sanitary measures in place on our campus.
By following the established public health guidelines to reduce the risk of COVID-19 outbreaks, we do our part to ensure the health and safety of our community.
The Roadmap to Reopen is a three-step plan to safely and cautiously reopen the province and gradually lift public health measures.
The plan is based on:
- the provincewide vaccination rate
- improvements in key public health and health care indicators
In Step Three of the roadmap, we must all continue to follow the public health measures, advice and restrictions.
- Services and Resources: some indoor Sports Facilities reopened on July 26. Please review our procedures before accessing the facilities.
- New tab: Our approach for the fall is expressed in this new section including our vision and guiding principles. For more details, you can also consult the Reintegration planning guidance (PDF, 1.68 MB).
- Students and Faculty and Staff: Prior to coming on campus, each employee must complete an orientation and all members of the uOttawa community must fill the self-assessment questionnaire on a daily basis.
- Students: the FAQ has been reviewed and updated.