Photo of 2 students talking outside

Lost or stolen U-Pass

Have you lost your U-Pass?

Try looking for it at:

  1. The University lost and found office: call 613-562-5800, extension 4636 or go to UCU 02 A.
  2. The OC Transpo lost and found office: call 613-563-4011 or go to 404 McArthur Avenue, Ottawa.

To get a new card, verify the distribution period webpage to ensure that you go to the correct location. A non-refundable $30 fee applies.

If your U-Pass has been stolen, you can obtain a replacement for free if you submit a copy of the police report (the report number is not enough).

You will need to present your student card or a piece of government-issued photo ID.

Once a lost or stolen U-Pass is replaced, it will automatically be deactivated.

Image of a UPass

What to do if you find a U-Pass

Place it in the return box at the uOttawa Card Service offices (90 University room 145) or drop it off in a mailbox or at an OC Transpo desk.