The Learning Centre will offer modern study rooms. It will include at least 1360 seats, with many more available in the several collaborative spaces and study halls found near the corridors on each floor; these spaces will promote collaboration and exchanges between different disciplines.
- Construction of the Learning Centre will began in June 2015 and it will be open to students in 2018.
- A 350-seat food services area will be available on the first floor.
- Project Manager: Marc-André Hogue
- Architect: HDR Architecture Associates Inc.
- Civil Engineer: Novatech Engineering Consultants Inc.
- General Contractor: POMERLEAU
- Landscape Architect: CSW Landscape Architects Inc.
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineer: MMM Group Limited
- Structural Engineer: Cleland Jardine Engineering Ltd.