1. Make sure that graduate studies is right for you.
2. The second step is to create an OUAC account, this will give you access to the University of Ottawa’s admission form; if you do not already have an account.
3. Once you are connected to your OUAC account, you will have to enter your personal information.
Make sure to enter a valid email to receive future communications from the University. If you already have a uOttawa email address, all communication will be sent directly to this address. To reactivate your email account, make a Service Desk Request.
Enter all required academic information for your admission file
- Declare all university diploma that you have completed.
You have to list all the universities that you have attended.
- Indicate the result of your language test, if necessary.