All presenters must submit the title and abstract of their poster to the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office by January 26, 2024.
- You will have to prepare a poster and briefly discuss your findings.
You will be evaluated based on the following information:
- Background information and a rationale for the work
- A clear hypotheses and objectives
- The main experimental approaches
- The most important findings and interpretations
- An analysis of results with conclusions that relate back to the objectives
You will also be evaluated on your ability to describe your work and the overall appearance of your poster.
Each presentation should be a 10-minute summary of your progress so far followed by a 5-minute discussion period.
Here are a few rules to follow for your poster creation:
- Use the PowerPoint software to create your poster.
- The size of your poster should be 36” x 48”. Make sure to leave a margin of at least 1” otherwise you might have text missing when printing your poster.
- The poster should include the affiliation to the BCH or MIC Graduate Program.
- The poster background should be white. The poster can be in colour, but it must have a white background.
- Save your poster in both .ppt and .pdf formats.
Print & pick up your poster
Please send your request to print your poster by email to [email protected] by 9 a.m. on February 5, 2024. Print requests will not be accepted after this deadline; students who miss the deadline will be responsible for printing their Poster elsewhere.