Important information related to the COVID-19 situation
- Transfer exams will be held online starting March 20th.
- All members of the examination committee (the candidate, the chair, the supervisor and the examiners) will be connected online from different locations.
Outstanding students enrolled in the MSc program may be allowed to transfer to the PhD program without completing the master's thesis.
If you are intending to benefit from a fast-track from M.Sc. to PhD in the next 3 terms (Spring/Summer 2022, Fall, 2022, Winter 2023); you must submit the following form by service request (Category: Enrollment & type: Transfer from MA to PHD) not later than May 6, 2022.
Epidemiology (EPI) students
BCH, CMM, MIC and NSC students
You must meet the following conditions:
- Obtain a minimum of A- in all MSc level courses and a minimum of B+ in the last 30 units.
- Complete all the core courses required for the MSc.
- Must be enrolled for the thesis (THM7999)
- Successfully complete the transfer exam before the end of the 5th term.
- Submit the required documents with the required approvals.
- Obtain final approval from the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office of the Faculty of Medicine.