- - this is your go-to document.
- (includes 4026a forms)
- (Accreditation Management System)
- : You can access the tutorials by logging-in to One45, click SUPPORT, Video Tutorials and click on a video tutorial topic. Watch the remaining video tutorials (5-20 min each) for immediate self-paced One45 learning on various topics.
- For immediate support, you may contact Medtech for one-on-one training by using the following form
- To ensure delivery to correct individual, please indicate the following in the subject line : One45 as well as you program name. (i.e. One45 – Emergency Medicine – Short problem description)
A wealth of information is available to guide you. Here, you will find links to tools and valuable resources. If you don’t find what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to contact the PGME office.
Our team feels it is important to get new Program Administrators familiar with their role with the Faculty of Medicine postgraduate studies (following medical school). One of the ways that we do this is by providing you with short video modules to get you familiar with the university and the PGME office.
You can also stop by or contact our office anytime to meet the PGME team, ask questions and learn about the different processes. Please take 10 minutes to view these short video modules: