The Association of Professors of the University of Ottawa (APUO) supports a student who demonstrates financial need and academic merit. The APUO will fund 90 awards of $1250 each.
To be eligible for the award, an applicant must:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with the protected/refugee status or an international student
- have completed one year of university or equivalent;
- be registered as a full-time student in the 2nd, 3 rd or 4th year of an undergraduate program, or in a graduate program at the University of Ottawa;
- demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid and Awards Service of the University of Ottawa;
- demonstrate good academic standing, and
- indicate an intention to continue full-time studies at the University of Ottawa in the winter term following the application.
The applications must be completed online: https://scholarships.uOttawa.ca.
* The information on this page is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment from the University of Ottawa