The University of Ottawa Health Services strives to provide services in a manner that is accessible to all of our patients, and respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. We are committed to offering equal opportunity to access our services and to providing the benefit of the same services, in the same place and in a similar way to all customers.
How we are making UOHS more accessible
- Creating an accessibility email
- Provides a feedback process for suggestions, complaints, and general feedback as it relates to accessibility
- Allows direct communication with individuals with disabilities who prefer a written method of communication
- Creating accessibility signage for all clinic locations
- Continuously updating policies to reflect accessibility regulations
- Ensuring staff are adequately trained
AODA Customer Service and Integrated Accessibility Policy & Plan:
- Regular font
- Large font
- Auditory format
Notice of Temporary Disruption
No disruptions to report. All elevators are working and clinics are accessible.
Health Services (UOHS) strives to provide services in a manner that is accessible to all of our patients, and respects your dignity and independence in accordance with AODA Accessibility Standards for Customer Service.
Your feedback is important to us. To help us better serve you, we invite you to fill out this form and to give us a written description of the situation that led you to formulate your comments. Accessibility inquires can also be sent to email@example.com.