We offer 20 minute, individual Reiki sessions.
When : Every Thursday from 9:00am to 12:00pm
Location : UCU203
To book an appointment, please visit the Health Promotion Centre in UCU203 or call us at 613-564-3950 ext. 290
Need to talk to someone in a non-clinical setting? Book a 40-minute session with a Peer Counsellor (individual or with a friend) at the Health Promotion Centre (UCU203)
- Resource building and skill development
- Promoting self-efficacy and accountability
- Future-oriented and preventative measures that support overall health and well-being.
- System navigation for university and community resources
Secure your spot: Call 613-564-3950 x290 or visit UCU203
- January: 21
- February: 11, 15, 25, 28
- March: 10, 14, 24, 28
- April: 7
Join us for free coffee, snacks, games, and a Q&A with various healthcare professional (counsellor, dietitian, personal trainer, etc)
Time and location:
- UCU Terminus
- 11am to 1pm
- October 10th: Hollistic Well-Being / World Mental Health Day
- November 13th: Safe partying
- January 21st: Resolutions
- February 12th: Healthy Relationships
- March 19th: Nutrition Month
Partnership with : uOttawa Student Life, Ottawa Public Health, Ottawa Therapy Dogs and Therapeutic paws of Canada, SASS, Hopewell and many more!