Our Nutrition Team cares about healthy eating on a student friendly budget. This dynamic team of students adopts a peer to peer education method to teach and inspire students and staff on campus about nutrition and food. Come discover Canada's Food Guide, delicious and unique recipes, local and organic produce and most of all, healthy alternatives to help propel you on your nutritional journey.
Meet our team at our weekly event Cooking Demo, where you can get free food samples and cooking tips for students. See the upcoming events tab on the main page for more details.
For more information on nutrition, come see our Nutrition – Health Promotion Specialist in UCU203 or email us at email@example.com
- Eat Right Ontario: EatRight Ontario (ERO) is a free service that connects residents of Ontario to the trusted advice of a Registered Dietitian to help you make healthier food choices and answer your nutrition questions.
- Hopewell: Hopewell offers support groups based on the peer support model. Support groups help those who are in treatment or have already sought treatment transition through recovery. Support groups meet once weekly for a series of 8 weeks. For more info check out our support groups info page.
- Health Canada (Food Guide): Eat healthy by using Canada's Food Guide. Also find tips and tools to help you eat foods that are better for you and in the right amounts.
- eaTracker : To analyze recipes
- eaTipster : Tips for healthier alternatives
- Cookspiration: Recipes that fit your mood