Our events and programming will resume on January 8th 2018! Good luck on exams and see you in the new year!
Physical Activity Resources
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP): A voluntary organization composed of professionals interested and involved in the scientific study of exercise physiology, exercise biochemistry, fitness and health.
- Active Canada 20/20: The response of a broad cross-section of the physical activity community from across Canada who are concerned about health and quality of life, and who are committed to addressing the urgent national need to increase physical activity and reduce sedentary living.
- Exercise is Medicine: Exercise is Medicine® Canada (EIMC) is a movement to encourage a healthy lifestyle among Canadians
- MyFitness Pal : Track your health from anywhere, anytime. (English only)
- RunKeeper : Track your runs, walks and more. (English Only)
- iMapMyFitness : Record your workout details, including duration, distance, pace, speed, elevation, calories burned, and route traveled on an interactive map. (English Only)