- Canadian Sleep Society: The Canadian Sleep Society is a national organization committed to improving sleep for all Canadians through: support for research, promotion of high quality clinical care, education of professionals and the public, and advocacy for sleep and sleep disorders medicine.
- National Sleep Foundation: The National Sleep Foundation is dedicated to improving health and well-being through sleep education and advocacy.
- National Institute of Health : The National Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the nation’s medical research agency — making important discoveries that improve health and save lives.
- Sleep Cycle : Sleep Cycle alarm clock tracks your sleep patterns and wakes you up during light sleep
- Relax & Sleep Well: High quality hypnosis and meditation app by best-selling self-help audio author Glenn Harrold.
- Pzizz: The world's most advanced sleep and power nap system to fall asleep fast, stay asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed.