Psychiatry & Psychology
The University of Ottawa Health Services offers psychiatric and psychological services to all patients.
What to Expect
- Comprehensive psychiatric assessment
- Diagnosis information for patients and caregivers
- Treatment recommendations and medication monitoring
- Links to appropriate community support services
- Diagnosis and treatment recommendations for adults thought to be suffering from bipolar mood disorder.
- Treatment for symptomatic young people with a family history of bipolar disorder.
- Mood Disorder and Grief
- Anxiety Disorder
- Trauma and PTSD
- Couple Therapy
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personal Growth and self-esteem
Assessment for, but not limited to:
How to Access
Referrals from family physician or nurse practitioner for psychiatry, including the Mood Disorder Centre of Ottawa, can be faxed at 613-564-6627.