Apply for residence
Winter Term 2018
Apply in the Housing Portal, via uoZone.
Academic year 2018-2019
Applications accepted in the Housing Portal, via uoZone, starting February 15, 2018.
1st year students
- Traditional Residences - LeBlanc, Marchand, Stanton and Thompson
- Traditional Plus! - Rideau and Henderson
- Suites- 90 University and Friel
- Studios - Friel
- Apartment style residences- Brooks and Hyman Soloway provide year-round accommodation in multi-bedroom units to students who intend to stay on campus for more than a year. These residences stay open during the winter break.
2nd year students and up
- Apartment style residences - Annex, 45 Mann, Brooks and Hyman Soloway
- large single-occupancy room with bathroom in Rideau
- Studio or suite in the Friel Residence
Welcome exchange students !
As an exchange student, you can book a room at the Brooks Residence for a period of 4 or 8 months.
Returning to residence
Friel, Rideau, Brooks and Hyman-Soloway have many units set aside for upper year students, while the whole of 45 Mann and Annex residences are entirely reserved for them.
Applications accepted in the Housing Portal, via uoZone, starting February 12, 2018. Deadline: March 12
Summer accommodation in apartment-style residence
Requests and documents
Documents (Residence Agreement, Code of Conduct, Sublet form)