Here's your chance to enrich the experience of the students living on campus and yours at the same time! Come to the info sessions in 90U 140 to learn more:
- Tuesday, January 28th, 2020 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 29th, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, January 30th, 2020 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Apply for residence
Academic year 2019-2020
Apply for a room in residence in the Housing Portal, via uoZone.
1st year students
If you are new to campus, there are many options available to you:
- Traditional Residences - LeBlanc, Marchand, Stanton and Thompson
- Traditional Plus! - Rideau and Henderson
- Suites - 90 University and Friel
- Studios - Friel
- Apartment-style residences - Hyman Soloway and Annex provide year-round accommodation in multi-bedroom units to students who intend to stay on campus for more than one year.
2nd year students and up
We offer three residences that best suit the lifestyle of upper year students, whether you have lived in residence before or not:
Summer accommodation in apartment-style residence
Requests and documents
Documents (Residence Agreement, Code of Conduct, Sublet form)