Amenities and maintenance

How to get things fixed

For general maintenance work, fill out this form.

Learn how and when to use the service request form.

Emergencies? Don’t use the form and call 613-562-5885 or after hours: 613-562-5499.

For dangerous situation, call 613-562-5411.

You can also get general maintenance services at your respective reception. 

Kitchen facilities

Each residence has its own kitchen facilities; learn more about what is provided in each residence kitchen facility, and where to shop for groceries.

Meal Plans

Students living in the 90U or in the traditional residences have to buy either the 5-day or the 7-day meal plan. In all other residences, the meal plan is optional.. View the meal plan website for details.

Telephone, Television, Internet

How to set up your different services and who to call when you need help: see page 




Indoor parking for bikes

Available at 90U, Friel, Henderson and 45 Mann.

Sport equipment and seasonal storage

You are not allowed to store hockey equipment in your room or unit. Lockers for your equipment or for seasonal storage are available in 90U, Henderson, Stanton,Thompson, Friel and 45 Mann residences. (Padlock not provided.) 

To book a space, go to 90U Reception during office hours. Rental starts September 10. (Fees apply, first come, first served.)

Back to top