Room change


Before requesting a new room, speak to your Community Advisor (CA).  If your request is due to a roommate conflict, your CA will offer to mediate the problem.

Room change requests will NOT be approved if efforts have not been made to resolve the issues through mediation.

Room change request

Once the mediation is conducted, your CA may recommend, if appropriate, that you request a room change in the Housing Portal, found under the “Applications” tab in uoZone

Your request will be forwarded to the Rez Life Coordinator for your building who will speak with your CA and assess your case. It’ll be up to the Rez Life Coordinator to approve the request.

Note: Room changes are not always approved. The change will also be based on availability of rooms, so you may be offered a room in a residence that is not your preferred one.

Back to top