Need a repair or assistance?
Use the Maximo form to request repairs, general maintenance work or the replacement of an item.
The online form is available 24/7 and allows you to consult the entire list of requests you have previously logged and their status.
For Internet issues, visit the Internet in residence section.
How does it work?
Submitting a repair request is easy. Simply follow these two steps:
- Log in
USERNAME: What preceedes @uOttawa.ca in your email address (short version- e.g., jsmit000))
PASSWORD: Your @uOttawa email password
- Fill in the webform and provide your building, unit, and room number
- If you cannot login, test your credentials by logging on to your uOttawa email via https://web.uottawa.ca/email/
- If you cannot connect to your account, please call 613-562-5800 ext. 6555 for assistance.
- If it still doesn't work with your uOttawa email credentials, email us at residence@uOttawa.ca and provide all required details, including your building and unit/room number.
It is important that this be solved by the end of September, as Maximo will then be the only way to request repairs.
- If you do not have a uOttawa account, please contact your reception to file your service request.
fire, exposed live wire, etc.
|Protection Services (urgent)||613‑562‑5411|
For emergencies do not use the online form, CALL:
|Protection Services (non-urgent)||613-562-5499|
- Leakage, floods or risks of leakage (toilet not flushing correctly)
- Stuck/broken doors or windows
- Electrical failure or outages
- Elevator failure
- Privacy issues (shower/window curtains)
What happens next?
- If more information is needed, you will be contacted by the facilities supervisor by phone or by email.
- There will first be a visit to assess the situation.
- A team will return with the necessary tools and materials.
Your work order might necessitate the help of a contractor or a specialized trade worker. This might extend the waiting period.
Don't hesitate to call back if the repair takes longer than you expected.