Imagine yourself being at the front of the crowd at the uOShow, having access to over 100 varsity events or using an express lane to get your Beavertails during the Snow Festival. These perks, are more, are only available to Gee-Gees Pass holders. What more could you want?
Where to get your Gee-Gees Pass
- The Gee-Gees Pass is already included in the 2017-2018 residence fees for $14 and will be given to you during move-in weekend.
- Pick it up at University Square from August 30 to September 8. Look out for the Gee-Gees Zone! Bring an I.D. Should you be unable to collect it then or should a pass not be available for you at that time*, an email will be sent to you with further instructions.
Using your Gee-Gees Pass
- Join the Facebook group to stay up to date on all exclusive opportunities.
- Bring your pass to all exhibition and regular season varsity home games on campus for free entry. Space is sometimes limited. First come, first serve.
- Gee-Gees Pass holders will have to show their pass to claim different perks throughout the year.
- The pass is also available for non-residents. Tell your friends! Get more info.
- $5 off Panda Game ticket (September 30)
- $5 off Colonel By Classic ticket (November 17)
- $5 off Capital Hoops Classic ticket (February 2)
- $3 off coupon to be redeemed at a Gabriel Pizza location (distributed at specific Gee-Gees games)
- 25% off select Campus Recreation paid registered classes (not applicable on intramurals, personal training or outdoor adventures)
- Free entry to all exhibition and regular season varsity home games on campus
- Exclusive entrance and fast access to key events (uOShow, Snow Festival, and more)
- Exclusive pre-sale opportunities and access to priority seating opportunities (ex. Capital Hoops Classic, Panda Game, etc.)
- Gee-Gees Bandana
The pass is mandatory for all new students living in residence; it is optional for returning students (i.e. those who had a contract with Housing Service in the past. Returning student: should you wish to request a refund, you must contact residence@uOttawa.ca before August 29, 2017. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
*If you have accepted a room offer after August 25, 2017 (including room changes), your pass may not be available when you move-in. We will get it to you as soon as possible.