STO Payroll Deduction

Members of the regular support and faculty staff, who hold a permanent position or a contract that is longer than one year, are eligible for payment of their STO (Passe-Partout) bus pass through payroll deduction.

You must return your bus pass to the Parking and Traffic Office once your contract has ended, if you are leaving the University of Ottawa or if you find a bus pass that was once declared lost. Anyone who does not comply with these terms is subject to applicable procedures established by the respective organization.

Please refer to this web site for more information concerning enrolment and cancellation: Société des transports de l'Outaouais (STO)

Back to top