Brainstorming – Ideation – Co-creation
January - March 2019
For the past two months, the uOttawa community has come together to discuss and explore our future, as part of Imagine 2030. And you have had a lot to say. Now we’re nearing the end of this phase of the strategic planning process, but there’s still time for you to add your voice and help us shape the future of uOttawa.
What we’ve done
On January 22, we officially launched Phase 2 of Imagine 2030 by inviting our entire community to come together to imagine the future of our University. We followed that up with three intensive "deep dives" and a dozen other participatory pop-up events across campus. We’ve conducted interviews with alumni and other stakeholders and we’ve invited all members of our community to share their ideas via email, social media or our online platform.
What we’ve talked about
Our discussions have ranged far and wide. Here are just a few of the many topics that have come up:
- Developing more collaborative, flexible academic paths
- Enhancing an international francophone culture
- Encouraging collaborative, interdisciplinary research
- Implementing better adapted, cutting-edge technology
- Creating a more stimulating workspace, that furthers closer inter-unit collaboration and well-being
Add your voice
We thank those who have shared their experience, vision and opinion. We encourage you to keep providing us with your comments.
Thank you for helping us to Imagine 2030!