Public consultation - accessibility plan 2019-2024
We want to hear from you!
The Human Rights Office is inviting members of the University of Ottawa community with disabilities to a public consultation on the University of Ottawa Multi-year Accessibility Plan 2019-2024 (pdf, 483 KB).
Please fill in the survey Accessibility Plan 2019-2024 before February 15, 2020.
- Date: Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Time: 11 am to 2 pm
- Location: Social Sciences Building (FSS) room 4007
- Address: 120 University Private Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1N 6N5
- View Agenda (pdf, 26.4 KB)
Scent and food free event
Help us keep the air we share healthy and fragrance-free/allergens-free. The chemicals used in scented products and certain beverages and foods can make some people sick, especially those with fragrance sensitivities, asthma, allergies and other medical conditions. Please do not bring food or wear perfume, cologne, aftershave and other fragrances at the event. Use unscented personal care products.
- Information about the building accessibility can be found on the map Social Sciences Building.
- French and English captions will be provided.
Senior Officer on Accessibility Policy
Human Rights Office
University of Ottawa
613-562-5800 extension 7452
University of Ottawa accessibility status reports
- Status Report 2013-2018 (pdf, 150 KB)
Multiyear accessibility plans
Campus policies and resources
Stay in touch!
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter or visit regularly our website to stay informed on our future consultations.
- Send us your feedback, comments and suggestions.
Please visit our web page Get Involved to learn more about the following initiatives:
- The Advisory Board uOaccessible (new!)
- The Accessibility Squad
Getting around campus
Parking and Transportation