Discuss topics related to accessibility over coffee and cookies.
All are welcome.
Coming up events
Celebrate the International Day for Persons with Disabilities by joining our Human Library event where you will have the opportunity to ‘’borrow’’ a person living with a disability for a one on one discussion.
This event is an initiative of the Human Rights Office to help raise awareness about the challenges faced by people on our campus living with a disability.
(Presentation in English and French)
- Friday, December 2, 2016
- Time: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Location: Media Centre,1st floor, 65 University Private, Morisset Hall
Accessibility Map (pdf version)
- Free admission
- Invited audience: Students, professors and administrative staff.
LEARN more about accessibility challenges, how to create a barrier free environment and how to promote accessibility in your community.
This is a unique opportunity to learn something new in a really fun way and to expand your knowledge of the human experience.
Registration and queries
Please forward an email to accessib@uOttawa.ca or call the Human Rights Office 613-562-5222
- If you require any adaptive measures in order to attend this event, please send an email to accessib@uOttawa.ca before Wednesday november 30, 2016 so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
- To learn more about our campus accessibility, please contact the Human Rights Office of visit our Accessibility Hub website.