Take care of money matters
Good financial planning can help you avoid money problems, allowing you to better focus on what matters most—your studies. Whether you live in residence or off campus, have a meal plan or buy your own groceries, you have financial obligations to manage. Here are some resources to help you keep a handle on money matters during your time at university.
Resources and advice
- Create a budget, plan ahead and follow these financial planning tips and tricks.
- Apply for a student loan through your province’s student government assistance program.
- Apply for scholarships and bursaries using our online scholarships and bursaries tool.
- Find out about university fees and make sure to pay them.
- Manage your uOttawa card funds well and keep your eye on your balance so you know if you need to add funds to your card.
- Find a job on campus through the Work-Study Program.