Boxed Lunch Program
The boxed lunch program is for students who have paid for a 5-day or 7 day meal plan.
If you are one of these students, and you have classes or coop placement anywhere outside the main campus and cannot make it to the 24/7 Dining Hall, you can pick up a boxed lunch prior to leaving the campus for your class.
How the program works:
- Check your eligibility: you must be registered for a 5-day or 7-day meal plan to be eligible AND have classes or coop placement anywhere outside the main campus.
- Register for the program: go to the uOttawa Card Service Office with your timetable to prove that you are in the coop program or attending a class that will be held at either Roger-Guindon Hall, 200 Lees, Algonquin College, Saint-Paul University or La Cité collegial.
- Participate in the program:
- Use the free Tapingo app to order your lunch by noon the day before you need it.
- Once you have picked your boxed lunch up, you will be locked out of the 24/7 Dining Hall for the next three (3) hours.
- Remember to pick up your lunch on the morning of your class.
Students who are not eligible for boxed lunches but whose course timetable has 5 consecutive hours or more, and who would like to participate in the program are asked to send an email to the uOttawa Card Service uOttawa uOttawaCard@uOttawa.ca.