Meal plan important dates
Meal plan important dates 2017/2018
Students who purchased a meal plan through the Housing portal
- Your meal plan will be added onto your uOttawa Card August 29th, 2017.
24/7 All-you-care-to-eat Dining Hall
The Dining hall is open 24 hours except the dates listed below.
- Closed from May 1st to August 31st, 2017.
- September 1st to September 5th 2017, open from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- December 21st, 2017 closes at 10 p.m.
- Closed December 22nd 2017 until January 2nd 2018.
- January 3rd to January 5th 2018, open from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Closes April 26th 2018 at 10 p.m.
When can I start using my meal plan?
- At the Dining Hall: on September 1, 2017 - see exceptions listed above.
- Elsewhere on campus: on September 1, 2017
Block plans – 24/7 All-you-care-to-eat dining hall
- Fall session: September 1 at 6:00 a.m. 2017 to December 21 at 22:00 p.m. 2017
- Winter session: January 3 at 6:00 a.m. 2018 to April 26 at 22:00 p.m. 2018
When Dining $ expire
- Fall meal plans: your Dining $ will expire on December 22nd 2017
- Academic and winter meal plans: your Dining $ will expire on April 30th, 2018.
Trial period for non-mandatory meal plans
- Academic and Fall meal plans: you may submit a refund form to the uOttawa Card Service before September 15, 2017.
- Winter meal plans: you may submit a refund form to the uOttawa Card Service January 12, 2018.