Meal plan important dates
Meal plan important dates 2018/2019
Students who purchased a meal plan through the Housing portal
- Your meal plan will be added onto your uOttawa Card August 28th, 2018.
24/7 All-you-care-to-eat Dining Hall
The Dining hall is open 24 hours except the dates listed below.
- Closed from May 1st to August 30th, 2018.
- August 31st to September 4th 2018, open from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Closed overnight during reading week: October 21st to October 27th from 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.
- December 20th, 2018 closes at 10 p.m.
- Closed December 20th2018 until January 2nd 2019.
- January 3rd to January 5th 2019, open from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Closed overnight during reading week: February 17th to February 23rd from 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.
- Closes April 26th 2019 at 10 p.m.
When can I start using my meal plan?
- At the Dining Hall: on August 31st, 2018 - see exceptions listed above.
- Elsewhere on campus: on September 1st, 2018
Block plans – 24/7 All-you-care-to-eat dining hall
- Fall term: August 31st at 6:00 a.m. 2018 to December 21st at 22:00 p.m. 2018
- Winter term: January 3rd at 6:00 a.m. 2019 to April 26 at 22:00 p.m. 2019
When Dining $ expire
- Fall meal plans: your Dining $ will expire on December 21st 2018.
- Academic and winter meal plans: your Dining $ will expire on April 30th, 2019.
Trial period for non-mandatory meal plans
- Academic and Fall meal plans: you may submit a refund form to the uOttawa Card Service before September 21, 2018. No refund forms will be accepted beyond that date.
- Winter meal plans: you may submit a refund form to the uOttawa Card Service before January 11, 2019. No refund forms will be accepted beyond that date.