24/7 Dining Hall
Connecting people in an inviting culinary destination; eat, learn, live uOttawa!
Welcome to the new 24/7 All-you-care-to-eat Dining Hall. Our Dining Hall is the second in Canada to offer service 24/7 (fall and winter session)! Everyone is welcome – students, staff, faculty and guests.
The new Dining Hall includes many benefits, such as:
- Unlimited access for 5 day and 7 day meal plan holders
- Increased capacity with individual seating, booths and group seating
- A wide variety of food options, including vegetarian, vegan, halal and much more
- Access to our registered dietitian
- A great community and learning environment
- Special events such as guest chefs and theme nights
My Pantry is a dining experience designed to provide flexible mealtime and snack options for students. It is a self-assisted kitchen stocked with ingredients for students to make their own smoothies, waffles, sandwiches, hot entrees, and breakfast items. Students can interact with one another in a modern, community kitchen that encourages a healthy campus lifestyle and enjoy the freedom to cook their own comfort foods. Friendly associates will be on hand to assist as needed and to ensure My Pantry is stocked with fresh ingredients.
- My Pantry will be stocked with ingredients and prepared foods for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Items include breads, dressings, bacon, eggs and other protein items, vegetables, noodles, pasta, rice and other starches, and cooking essentials.
- If there is something specific you would like, you can request it on the “grocery list”.
- We have staff in the Dining Hall 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to ensure you have everything you need for a great dining experience.