Conditions of use
Prior to getting your U-Pass, every full-time student should familiarize themselves with the U-Pass condition of use.
- Ridership privileges is subject to availability of equipment and service.
- The U-Pass is NON-TRANSFERABLE and is STRICTLY PERSONAL.
- The U-Pass must be presented to uniformed OC Transpo and STO employees, OC Transpo Enforcement Officers and police officers upon demand.
- Tampering with the U-Pass is prohibited. Any tampering or misuse may invalidate the U-Pass and may be confiscated. OC Transpo reserves the right to deny replacement of a U-Pass that has been confiscated.
- The U-Pass is accepted as full fare on all STO, OC Transpo and Para Transpo service, except Para Transpo rural fare zones.
- A U-Pass holder is subject to the applicable rules, regulations, policies and by-laws of the STO and OC Transpo while travelling or is present on STO or OC Transpo property. Fines are determined by OC Transpo, STO and City of Ottawa by-laws.
If you find someone's U-pass you can:
- Return it to the uOttawa Card Service, UCU 104
- Give it to an OC Transpo bus operator or return it to an OC Transpo station.
- Drop in any Canada post mailbox.
Postage guaranteed by:
OC Transpo, 1500 St. Laurent Blvd., Ottawa, ON K1G 0Z8