Spring-Summer 2021 distribution schedule
Please note that transportation is an essential service, therefore the U-Pass distribution will still take place during the Ontario stay-at-home order.
Where: At the student lounge of Jock Turcot University Centre (UCU, level 0). Access to the building is through the Dining Hall doors only (between the Morisset building and UCU). See campus map.
When: April 28 to 30 and May 3 to 5, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
After these dates, U-Pass production resumes at UCU 104. During the provincial shutdown and stay-at-home order, you will be required to schedule a booking time by emailing or calling us.
What to bring:
- Your student number
- Your student card or one piece of government-issued photo ID
COVID-19 safety precautions
To ensure the health and safety of students and staff, we have put in place certain measures for the in-person distribution of the U-Pass.
- Physical distancing: We have set-up directional signage and floor indicators to ensure you respect the physical distancing requirements (at least two metres/6 feet from other persons) at all times during the distribution process.
- Masks: You are required to wear a mask or face-covering that securely covers the nose, mouth and chin while inside buildings. You will be asked to temporarily remove your mask for us to take your picture.
- Hand hygiene: You must use the hand sanitizer provided to you.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures: We will be cleaning all areas regularly according to the strictest hygiene standards, and we’re increasing the frequency of cleaning in high-traffic areas.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, dry-cough, chest pains, difficulty breathing, etc.) or if you have been in contact with someone who has symptoms, please AVOID coming to campus.