Most users should use the CyberSOS form (which is linked to ServiceNow) to submit a request to our team. These requests will be assigned to our group and actioned using our JIRA tracking system.
Set the Subject to "Web Support" and fill out your information. In the "Detailed description", please include the following information:
- What is the site currently doing or not doing?
- What should it be doing instead?
- If you are reporting a bug or an improvement to an existing feature, is there a page we can see the problem on?
- If it is a back-end feature, what user groups do you think should have access?
- Is there any other information that you have that could help us?
- Note that the ticket should be assigned to the CCS-ITS-Web Services group to speed up processing time.
We usually respond to tickets within two days of receiving them. Please note that we only accept feasible requests that provide useful functionality to the platform. Also, due to the volume of requests, we cannot offer a time estimate of when features will be completed for most requests.