If you are unable to translate taxonomy and get the error “Access denied”:
- You must relog into the French side of your website.
If, instead, you get the error “No translatable fields”:
- Click on the tab “Manage fields”.
- At the right of the first field titled “Name”, click on “replace”.
- Select the only box that’s there and then click on “Save settings”.
- You may now return to the tab “List” and translate your terms.
If there is no "replace" link associated with the Name field:
- Click on the operation "Edit" instead.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page until you find the section "Field translation".
- Below the list, click on the link "Enable translation".
- On the following page, deselect the checkbox, and click on the button "Confirm".