Designated site contacts
What is a designated site contact?
All sites on the uoWeb platform are supported by at least one designated contact person. This person will be receiving key communications from our team in the following scenarios:
- in the event of an outage
- in case of data loss
- before and after an update to the platform
- when new training material is made available
- when training sessions are planned
- when downtime needs to be scheduled for the site
- when a content or site structure error is reported to us
- when a request for access is reported to us
If you require support, noticed an error on a website or if you would like to gain access to manage the content of a site, please contact the individuals assigned to the website in question. See the list below for more details.
Webmaster email list
Please ensure that at least one contact person (most notably your site's webmaster) is part of the IT's webmaster mailing list. If you happen to not be receiving monthly emails from the Web team on things like release notes, you can make the request to be added to the list by filling out the Service Desk request form and setting the form's subject to "Web Support".