The very first step is to determine what type of content you want to appear under each tab. Generally, for blocks of text, you should be creating general content snippets for this purpose. However, you could also use other things like mini panels or dynamic content lists (DCLs) for each of the tabs.
For this tutorial, we will be working with general content snippets:
- From the administrative toolbar, navigate to Content.
- At the top-right of the screen, click on the tab Snippets.
- At the top of the page, click on the link Add content snippet and select General content snippet.
- Fill out the values as needed:
- Title: Leave blank. The title of the tab will be pulled from elsewhere.
- Body: Enter the main content of a single tab in the Body field.
- Label: Enter an administrative label. Typically, it is recommended to follow the format "Name of page - Name of content".
- Revision log message: Enter a description of your changes in the revision log.
- Once done, click on the button Save and repeat these steps for every tab you need.