To edit the name of your site, you will need to modify a block called the Site ID. To do this, follow the steps below:
- From the administrative menu, click on Content.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click on the tab Blocks.
- Find the block called Site ID Banner and click on the link « edit » associated to it.
- Edit the text in the field Site ID Name and provide your new website name.
- Once done, click on the button Save.
To translate the block :
- Click once more on the link « edit » beside the block Site ID Banner.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click on the tab Translate.
- A page displaying a liste of languages will appear. Click on the link edit or translate beside the other language.
- Once again. edit the text in the field Site ID Name to provide the translation of your site's name.
- Click on the button Save (or Enregistrer).