The theme used by the Web CMS contains several regions in which content may be placed. These are:
- Global Header: Reserved for the corporate global header.
- Global Navigation: Reserved for the corporate meganav.
- Site ID: Holds all of your Site IDs.
- Local Navigation: Holds all of your site-specific navigation.
- Main Content: Reserved for the main content Block.
- Local Footer: Holds all of your site footers.
- Global Footer: Reserved for the corporate global footer.
Within the Blocks menu, where you will see all of the above regions represented, Blocks may be assigned to any region and configured to only appear on a specific subset of pages based off of URL paths.